The Netherlands Consulate General in Chicago United States
Currently in the spotlights
Food is a major industry in the Netherlands, which is the world’s second largest agricultural exporter behind only the United States. Food accounts for more than 21 percent of Holland’s exports and 10 percent of the nation’s gross domestic product.
Dutch Culture USA is the division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands’ government that supports and promotes arts and culture from the Netherlands, including the Caribbean territories, in the United States.
|Address||303 E. Wacker Drive Suite 2600 Chicago, IL 60601 United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
March 13, 2015 Ministers Schultz van Haegen (Infrastructure and the Environment), Ploumen (Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation) and Kamp (Economic Affairs) have appointed Henk Ovink (47) as the first Special Envoy for International Water Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
March 11, 2015 The Creative Industries Fund NL is sending 15 Dutch parties to present their projects, products and ideas at South by Southwest 2015, a 10-day festival of music, new media, technology and film in Austin, Texas.
- The Netherlands to host Global Conference on CyberSpace in April
- Important news regarding Dutch travel documents and visas in Chicago
- Netherlands Elected to Three-Year Term on UN Human Rights Council
- King Willem-Alexander Appoints Bert Koenders as Foreign Affairs Minister
- The Netherlands launches Global Alliance on Climate-Smart Agriculture